Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, June 9, 2012

I'll Have Another won't race in Belmont(Triple Crown)


i ll have another triple crown

i ll have another
 
i ll have another wins


I’ll Have Another overtook Bodemeister in deep stretch to win by one and a half lengths, pulling off the upset in the 138th running of the Kentucky Derby in front of a record crowd of 165,307 at Churchill Downs on Saturday.
Trained by Doug O’Neill and ridden by Mario Gutierrez, the Santa Anita Derby winner I’ll Have Another went off at odds of 15-1 and finished the mile and a quarter race in 2:01.83. Dullahan finished third. I’ll Have Another, who paid $32.60 on a $2 bet to win, became the first to capture the Derby from the No. 19 post.With Mario Gutierrez aboard, the chestnut colt stormed out of post No. 19 the first winner from that slot in 138 runnings of the Derby and bided his time back in mid-pack while Bodemeister set a blistering pace on a hot, muggy afternoon.
"He's an amazing horse," Gutierrez said. "I told everybody before the first time I rode him, I knew he was the one."
But a record crowd of 165,307 looking on didn't know I'll Have Another had the goods until the 20-horse field turned for home. That's when Gutierrez, who moved up between horses around the final turn, positioned his colt not far from the rail and set him down to run.I ll have another triple crown, i ll have another, i ll have another wins, i ll have another horse, i ll have another friday morning, win i ll have another, triple crown, triple crown 2012.

0 comments:

Post a Comment